Monday, December 11, 2006

1990 Crooklyns Classic Mixtape

Hard to belive these classic tracks are almost 17 years old. 1990 was when hip hop was so pure & new. It was also the first year i first really got into hip hop. Cube was beefin with NWA....PE was beefin with the Govenment. Brand Nubian & PRT were teachin us about the 5% nation. Damn I miss those days! I guess thats why they call them hip hops golden years. These are just a few of my favorite tracks from 1990....enjoy!


1990 Crooklyns Classics Download
1. Public Enemy - Welcome To The Terrordome
2. Ice Cube - The Nigga You Love To Hate
3. Intelligent Hoodlum- Arrest The President
4. Brand Nubian - All 4 One
5. Poor Righteous Teachers - Can I Start This
6. Special Ed- The Mission
7. Kool G Rap & DJ Polo - Money In The Bank
8. EPMD & LL Cool J - Rampage
9. LL Cool J - Cheesy Rat Blues
10. Masta Ace - Brooklyn Battles
11. A Tribe Called Quest - Footprints
12. Gang Starr - Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
13. Big Daddy Kane - It's Hard Being The Kane
14. D-Nice - Crumbs On The Table
15. K-Solo - Fugitive
16. Lord Finesse - Strictly For The Ladies
17. NWA - 100 Miles & Runnin'
18. X-Clan - Funkin' Lesson

6 Comments:

Blogger crafty said...

dope dope dope, before the days of the "r'n'b beeyatches" when rap was rap and swing was swing - I know I sound like an old git, but I am. Great site, keep up the good work

5:50 PM  
Blogger alley al said...

yeah the good days, huh!?
when edutainment was cool.
who's teaching the kids now on tv & radio?

yeah i got all that on your list
as soos as they came out, except for nwa
which i got much much later- for respect!

8:20 PM  
Blogger BALLS AND MY WORD™ said...

good shit crook.

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, do I feel old.
I remember buying the All4One 12" when it was the "new" shit.

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm 31 and I feel read old. Keep up the good work. I have a request: Do you have the Black Moon's song Reality (Killin Every Ni**a) single? I bought the I Gotcha Opin single but was stolen wayback when. LOL

1:01 PM  
Blogger Njonjo said...

LOL!!! Too tight! Great blog.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter eXTReMe Tracker