Sunday, October 01, 2006

Slow Jam Sundays(Bell Biv DeVoe)

My favorite group from the early 90's BBD...... Ricky Bell, Michael Bivins and Ronnie DeVoe formed Bell Biv DeVoe. Their debut album and lead single Poison combined R&B, dance and hip-hop with timeless quotable "...never trust a big butt and a smile..." Technically,this is New Edition minus Bobby Brown,Ralph Tresvant and Johnny Gill. This entire albums is 100% classic R&B from the golden 90's...I LOVE THIS SHIT!!!!!

Bell Biv DeVoe - Poison

1. Dope!
2. B.B.D. (I Thought It Was Me)
3. Let Me Know Something?!
4. Do Me!
5. Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky, Mike, Ralph And Johnny (Word To The Mutha)!
6. Poison
7. Ain't Nut'in' Changed!
8. When Will I See You Smile Again?
9. I Do Need You
10. Poison (Extended Club Version)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just bought this vinyl! B.B.D. (I thought it Was Me) is hot. Say what you want about New Jack Swing, but you know it will make you bust it out.

"she's sticking closer to me/than the bread on the meat on my sandwich."

classic.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Travis said...

HAHAHA, I've been wanting to hear this again for the longest. Thanks....anychance you have Another Bad Creation?

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring back the New Jack Swing ! :) Awesome post tnx!

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter eXTReMe Tracker