Friday, August 11, 2006

* Originoo Gunn Clappaz (O.G.C.) *


As the fourth group to emerge from NYC’s Boot Camp Clik, the Originoo Gunn Clappaz (O.G.C.) had some big shoes to fill. Their first album Da Storm was released in 1996 and introduced listeners to a group firmly rooted in the same formula as their predecessors.

Their debut album lyrically proved that they were cut from the same cloth as fellow Boot Camp Clik and M.F.C. members (Blackmoon, Cocoa Brovaz, Heltah Skeltah). O.G.C. members Starang Wondah (Gunn Clappa No. 1) aka William H, Louieville Sluggah (Gunn Clappa No. 2) aka Hennyville, and Top Dog aka Da Big Kahuna (Gunn Clappa No. 3) make up Originoo Gunn Clappaz.

Louieville says, "O.G.C. represents 9 to 5 workers to street hustlers working hard for family, self, just striving to rise." Honorably inducted into part of the larger collective crew, O.G.C. emerges from the eclipse of the Boot Camp Clik collective only to further establish their own identity.


Top Dog: I bring forth the rain and the storm because I have no style. I just rain, sometimes it's a drizzle and other times I can storm.

Starang:
I'm thunder. When you hear my voice. I'm the Rah in your ass! When you think of a storm, you have lightening and rain and I'm the thunder. If you listen to each OGC member you can determine which one is which easily.

Sluggah: My words and my flow is sharp. Zigginí and Zagginí. Like a flash of light, OGC vibe together culturing a storm

Hip Hop Soldiers - interview

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pass?

10:31 PM  
Blogger Crooklyn said...

I just re-did the links on Mega...you shouldn't need a password....let me know which one your having problems with!!!

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need a pass for OGC, "Da Storm". It was RapidShare.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Crooklyn said...

Password: no pw, rename to .rar, EAC

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo, if you could hook up anything with The Repz from BCC that'd be deadly

~ripthejacka

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fdjdtjdftdk

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you re-up the link for Starang Wondah - No Relation To Stevie. It Doesn't work.

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter eXTReMe Tracker