Friday, March 09, 2007

R.I.P Notorious B.I.G.

"That shit was the worse rhyme I ever heard in my life
Cuz the greatest rapper of all time died on March 9th
God bless his soul, rest in peace kid
It's because of him at least I know what beef is" ....Canibus

"Damn! Niggaz wanna stick my for my cream
And it ain't a dream, things ain't always what it seem
It's the ones that smoke blunts witcha, see your picture
Now they wanna grab the guns and come and getcha
Betcha Biggie won't slip
I got the calico with the black talons loaded in the clip
So I can rip through the ligaments
Put the fuckers in a bad prediciment
where all the foul niggaz went"



Notorious B.I.G. - Ready To Die [Download]



1. Intro
2. Things Done Changed
3. Gimme The Loot
4. Machine Gun Funk
5. Warning
6. Ready To Die
7. One More Chance
8. #!*@ Me (Interlude)
9. The What
10. Juicy
11. Everyday Struggle
12. Me & My Bitch
13. Big Poppa
14. Respect
15. Friend Of Mine
16. Unbelieveable
17. Suicidal Thoughts

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All March blunts dedicated to Big Poppa

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly, all the links are dead :(

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter eXTReMe Tracker